All 13 art Reviews

Silver Star Silver Star

Reminds me a lot of Desert Punk. I really dig this, if it goes toward a webcomic I can see good things happening from it, I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

Fear Mural Fear Mural

I love this - Great work.

Special Ops Dude Special Ops Dude

Obama?

Am I the only one who thought of Obama in the thumbnail?

Solid one, love it.

Raziel 1 Raziel 1

This one is my favourite

Out of all your art submissions I really like this one, I've had a soft spot for pixel art since I was a kid.

I think that this one is very good, especially for a first attempt at this style of art. Could use some more shading perhaps, but besides that I think this is great.

Maybe his hair could use some more colors though, instead of looking pitch black to add some realistic effect?

Just an idea.
;D
- Luke

Raziel236 responds:

Thank-you man. Yeh I must tell you I just had the idea to give it a go after seeing a pixel drawing on here, and now im in love with it! Quite a lot of sweat went into this one. Yeh I need to work on my shading is exactly what I think, and if you didnt know I forgot his damn arm cloths, like I always do (I dont work from reference pics). Thanks.

Cosmic Lifestream Cosmic Lifestream

I love it

You always make very nice art, I remember the one that you showed me in IRC while you were making it, was very nice...
I love this one a lot, choice of colours is brilliant with it, everything just looks perfect.
The 'glow' effect around the circular object in the middle is brilliant too, really adds to the final piece.
Keep at it, I love checking out your art submissions.

Chronamut responds:

and yet only a 9.. *is sad*

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET A TEN OUT OF YOU?!?

hahaha..

glad you like it man :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Random encounter Random encounter

Very Nice

This is very well made, I hope to see it in the calendar.

album cover album cover

This is awesome!

Absolutely love it my man, will be used for the next one!

fire11lite responds:

awesome man!

Tropical Affro Professional Tropical Affro Professional

Pretty neat

Like it a lot, real nice and you can tell you did put effort in to it. It's never easy to make pixel art like that. Very nice.

Keeeewl Kat Keeeewl Kat

Not bad

It could use some color, but I understand not all artist's like color in their work, that's fine. I've done some without color that look better than they would with.

It's a sketch, so there isn't really much to say.
It looks good, I'll be looking for more of your work in the future.

Moe-Hawk responds:

Thanks, I'll add some color in my next drawing.

OMG BOKS! OMG BOKS!

Talent like none other.

You really are a living legend Rucklo and your art just says it all, and it shows such beautiful expression. My goodness.

Rucklo responds: