Ghosts - Spooky Rap Beat Ghosts - Spooky Rap Beat

I really love the hook / sample. Whatever is used in it, it sounds amazing with the instrumental. Great work on this, a little too long for my liking, half the time would be perfect. Keep it up!

cursed666 responds:

Hey thanks man your reviews mean a lot and are the only real reason I keep making this shit lol. Seriously though, the hook was actually from looperman and came from someone else's song, I can't remember her name, but the lead you hear during the hook was actually built in with the sample, I just worked with it.

Anyway, thanks for the review man, you have inspired me to post another beat lol, good day to you sir.

Broken Wing Broken Wing

This beat is fucking incredible. Been up writing a track on it. Will drop soon, some real heart felt shit. Got a couple cypher tracks written for other beats too. Keep it up, man. Real great work.

BOULLIE responds:

Aaayyy Glad you found it. It's kinda buried under a bunch of other stuff lol

MosFear - Instrumental MosFear - Instrumental

dude you have come a long way. big improvement. you should be throwing beats on shadowville! great work!!!

X-Kal - Aye Aye Aye X-Kal - Aye Aye Aye

What happened to your flow? Why is this a thing? You're wayyyy off beat dude. Taken a turn for the worse.

Lejin responds:

I bet your wondering what happened to your mom? Shes right here in the studio swallowing everyones nuts to feed ya worthless ass lmfao

Gunsmith (instrumental) Gunsmith (instrumental)

Love the Black Sabbath sample. I wanna do a cypher collab on this track!

Let's do it man!!!

Right To Be Wrong (instr) Right To Be Wrong (instr)

Love the darkness that is this instrumental. Real though provoking. Excellent beatsmithing.

thanks a lot)))

Don't Call Me (clean) Don't Call Me (clean)

Good to see more Nerdcore artists on Newgrounds. Welcome aboard.

Cyber Invasion (instrumen Cyber Invasion (instrumen

It's on repeat

This beat is my favourite of yours, and I have many that I love.

I really want to spit on this one, makes an incredible collab beat. I look forward to the future with you on Newgrounds, you're an amazing producer.

Crueltool responds:

Thank you for such kind words. This song I dedicate to our NG.
This is where I see progress and good naturedly invasion of information from musician people and other producers...

SH - When I Die SH - When I Die

Beautiful

I love everything about this one, def gonna drop a track with this beat... Keep your eyes peeled, this instrumental is a true gem.

First To Post First To Post