Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Good work on this, great main character, original concept and wonderful humour. It would be good to see more of this.

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

Perhaps a bit too soon for a sequel, but Ninja Action is a nice treat for Newgrounds.

It's been a long time since we have been treated with a unique combat flash, time and time again Newgrounds has submissions of stick fights, Madness Combat parodies and tributes, Thing-Thing as well. It is not only nice to have something new thrown our way, but also something with as much effort put into it as Ninja Action.

The animation is precise, the frame rate is smooth, and Ninja Action is one hell of a ride.

However, it does have flaws. Perhaps there are too many skits with the little girl, or in this episode in particular, the cat as well. Sometimes humour is nice, and I love a good laugh or smile during a flash, but sometimes too much is just that, too much. It would be neat to see a part with the little girl maybe once an episode, but three or four times is kind of pushing it, aside from that, everything is fantastic.

Keep up the good work, maybe hold off a bit on submitting the next episode so soon, I know the first episode took a number of years for you to create, and the attention and hype of the series (I do imagine this is going to be a series) is probably not only exciting for you as the author, but breathtaking as well. I can understand wanting to submit it in a hurry, but hold off a bit on episode three, that would be my advice. I read that it is already finished, and that is awesome, I look forward to watching it, but build up some hype first, make us wait a bit, and perhaps the audience might appreciate the flash even more.

Great thing you have going here, looking forward to more.

Cockupy Newgrounds! Cockupy Newgrounds!

Surprising

People see the name 'thespammer' and think it is just crap spam... Well, they're wrong!

I was very surprised when you sent me the finished product the day before you uploaded (or was it the same day?), and I still love viewing this one. You did an excellent job, and made a pretty accurate character of me.

Ultimately, this is great and will be extremely underrated by the looks of it, which is a damn shame... This is funny as hell.

thespammer responds:

LOL! Its great that at least I have established some sort of "brand name" around here XD
YOU were probably the hardest part of the spamination (cockjoke intended) <3
I mean it; You were one of the biggest challenges (aside from finding a way to end the damned thing) and I put in EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA effort getting you right.
But it was great working with you ... in bed of course ;)
TTYL you sexy sexy n***a :*

Madness Heist Madness Heist

This is really great.

You have just about everything covered for a flash like this, the quality, voices, and everything are very great and so far this is easily my favourite madness day flash.

However, it would be really great to have a pause button, rather than just the option to skip between chapters and head back to the main menu.

Just a suggestion, considering it is a long flash it only makes sense, absolutely loved it besides that.

Great work!

Madness Bloody Collab Madness Bloody Collab

Well it's okay...

The animation is honestly pretty smooth, there are no issues there.

The problem is the fact that it has been done before, many many times. I am not trying to say don't ever do it because it isn't original - But I am trying to say that because it's been done so many times before you really need to step it up a notch to compete with the rest of them. And to do that, you need to work on it a little more I would say, or quite a bit more.

The major issue is the fact that it was so short, it only seemed to be maybe 2-3 minutes. That was a let down considering the other Madness Collaborations were so long, some pushing 10-15 minutes. That is something that was excellent.

The quality wasn't too great, it seemed some of them were too pixelized, besides that minor thing though the REAL issue I had with this was the sounds were not synchronized properly with the animation, a gun would fire off and a second later the sound would play for it.

That really kind of kills it, nobody really likes watching a real movie at the theater and having the sound messed up, the same goes for in flash animations.

Regardless, it is good enough to pass and it has my vote, just needs to be touched up a bit and have more added.

Ice Cream Van Ice Cream Van

Interesting...

Honestly, I want to be as fair as I can right now. I was entertained by this even though it was a poor quality flash.

The art wasn't good by any means, but it was interesting. The sound quality of the voice acting was not good, but it made the flash what it was.

At first it seemed like just another poorly done flash, but then near the end it got really creepy. I won't say anything to spoil it, but after the ending I kind of understood what was going on. Even though it was still a, "What the fuck" kind of thing.

It was cool, and because of that I enjoyed it. Unique.

Autonomous Propagandist 1 Autonomous Propagandist 1

Wow!

Brilliant. I saw the file size but didn't expect it to be nearly as long as it is.

The art is quite great, nothing spectacular mind you - But everything else makes up for it.

I love the music and whole idea of the flash, but have a question. Where did the music come from? Is it from an artist you used the music from? Or did you make it yourself for this flash?

Voice acting is pretty good, doesn't sound like it was done with a cheap poor quality microphone so that is always a bonus.

Anyway, great experience watching this and definitely the best I have seen so far on Robot Day 2011. I look forward to the next ones.

Frat Bots Frat Bots

Quite funny

Surprisingly, I liked the detailed descriptions of what they meant but at the same time it was hard to read it all before it disappeared. Also the Bot Marley was a bit too difficult to understand, art was great though. Funny concept, minus those two minor issues it was a good first view for Robot Day.

Teedly responds:

Thanks! Appreciated and I agree the text is helpful, but does contradict itself.

Facebook Girl Facebook Girl

Hmmm...

I give you 5 stars, because it is realistic.

I didn't find any of it to be funny, to be completely honest... It is a huge problem on Facebook that most of us know about, but as a flash animation it wasn't funny at all, and then it seemed that you tried to start being too funny with it, with statuses like "farted a little" and stuff like that... Just wasn't funny to me.

Art wasn't terrible, your little drawings of the girl were neat, having the Newgrounders as the friends list, and Newgrounds ads on the side was pretty nifty as well.
Besides those positive things, I can't find anything good about this flash.

2/5 - 5/10

Dosensuppen responds:

Can't make everyone happy.

Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna

I loved it

As always, your art is very good Luis.
Since this was more so a test to see how you could do with lip syncing with the language, I paid more attention to that while watching it.
It seemed that for the most part it was spot on, although there were a few parts that didn't seem so right, but that's likely to happen to anybody, no matter who you are.
This flash was good though, made me laugh quite a bit.