Been playing for the past month or so, but now the chat on the side never loads for me. What gives? Cannot get raid calls anymore because of this, cannot stay in touch with guild mates, etc.
My internet connection is fine, no downloads or anything leeching my connection is running in the background...
Fun, challenging (slighty) and very addicting as far as time killing goes. One major issue, after achieving the first medal, I died, and never respawned. Obviously going to end up being a fatal issue in the long run, you may wish to look into that.
Otherwise, solid mini-game.
Mediocre, but remains impressive...
It was a fun little experience playing the game, the '3D' effect the playing character and zombies have is visually appealing for the most part, which is a definite plus to the experience of playing, you can tell that time and effort were actual put in to the flash through that, and it wasn't some quickly thrown together game.
The levelling system is okay, but it would be nice to have some customization as far as that goes, rather than having your gun level up on it's own - Though besides that, complaints are minimal as far as levelling up goes.
The game gets quite devastating once the difficulty boosts up a few times, especially if you are anything like me and refuse to enter the portal immediately after it is available. The player doesn't get swarmed by many zombies necessarily, but a fair amount that are difficult to take down can give quite the rush.
My main suggestion would be to add some customization to the levelling system in the game, and also the option of choosing your player's look, and avatar at the bottom of the screen.
Also, something you may want to look at, is the game does not fit the default screen size of the Newgrounds 'player' (if you can call it that), it is much smaller and this can be a pain. I'm not sure how to fix that, but if it is possible - It would make the experience a bit nicer.
Overall, quite fun, worth trying.
I don't normally play games like this, puzzles more or less because it just causes me a bit of a headache, I decided to give it a try though, having given the game the benefit of my doubt and I was really happy to have done that.
It reminded me of Tetris in a sense, which I'm sure is no surprise, but that is more or less only because of the shapes in the game, it looked really well done and put together nicely. It was appealing to me visually, and kept me playing for quite some time.
Music and Sound in the game is good, and overall can easily keep somebody entertained for quite some time. I'm eager to see what happens after launching the 500 blocks, but think I will have to give that whole thing a chance another time when I am not so busy.
Overall a very enjoyable experience. I look forward to seeing more games from you.
Hey guys, nice flash.
I enjoyed it for the most part, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.
- I know you guys aren't actors, and I know that if there was any goofiness in the acting that it was more than likely done intentionally. While it made the series funner than it would be to see you guys acting completely serious all the times, I think at parts the goofiness was a little bit overdone. The dialing of the president seemed a little too much, besides that though, the acting is what makes the games unique.
- The art was nothing special unfortunately, I understand that it most likely wasn't mean to look incredible... I just wish that the zombies looked a bit more realistic than they do, it would have been nice to see that.
- The animation, what little that there is in the flash was okay, besides the zombie's legs not moving and all of that - If I remember correctly anyway, they just come closer and closer to you. It would have been a better experience to play the game if they moved though, more realistic anyway.
- Besides the zombies movement, I really liked the FPS part of the game. Having a 'real' hand that I can shoot from was funny, and awesome. If the zombies were to have looked more realistic it would have definitely made that part of the game very good. What if you were to have had a person dress up in a zombie outfit for those parts? And just have a picture of that zombie person in a few different costumes that comes closer and closer to the camera, rather than the zombie drawing that you used? I think that would have made the FPS part a whole different experience.
- The last part was okay, I laughed at the end as I got blown up almost out of nowhere. Although it made me wonder what else there was after jumping all of the nukes. Perhaps I'll have to play again some time and find out.
Anyways, overall an enjoyable game, I just wish that a few things were improved.
It's too bad to see that this is the last of the series though, if it really is anyway... I've enjoyed my time playing them.
Things you pointed
1- Yes, they aren't actors and well, the idea of that part was to make it funny, you are the first one that didn't like it :( sorry, we failed you, well they, i am not an actor MUAHAHAHAHA
2- Yes, the zombies werent a strong part, but, the idea was to make something hilarious not something wow in art, just that, check them more near and you will see how funny they are :P
3- Mmm, nice idea lol, we will have to think it very well for a sequel. Thanks lol
4- Nothing, just come small nukes (3) and then a big one that you can't avoid and go to credits :P
And well, as I said, isn't the last one :)
Thanks for reviweing!
Painful to play.
I was very interested at first, it was the kind of game that I was expecting and was enjoying myself at first.
However, after I died a few times, trees were spawning right where I was meant to land after a jump, making it nearly impossible to land since half the time you jump too high.
Also, over half the times I jumped at a gap, I'd fall right through, while always pressing on the same distance as always.
There are a few things to fix, could be so much better than it is.
I didn't enjoy this at all.
Animation / Graphics - There hardly was any animation, besides things falling down, like the TV, or even the thing your 'Blop-A-Gotchi' uses to work with. So, that made it a lot less appealing. The graphics, not terrible... I have seen a lot worse, but that's not to say this was anything good, or new.
Story - There isn't one.
Audio - The sound in this game made me instantly want to press the mute button, it was just... Nerve wracking, the music, the radio, the sound from the TV... If you want to make a game that you want people to take seriously I suggest you really work on improving all of that.
Overall - Not a good game, wasn't entertained at all while playing it, not appealing visually at all, too simple, click this... click that... etc.
Not a game for me, personally.
Not a bad game at all dudes, I spent the time to beat it all and get every medal on my first play through.
Was hilarious, loved every bit of it.
The only problem I have with it though is the animation, and sometimes during the fights your guy will glitch out, but that's probably because of me mashing the action button...
Interesting voice actors to choose from, I guess I only notice it because I'm getting familiar with the audio portal a lot now, but it was cool to see a lot of these rappers I've checked out do voice and all that... Good shit guys.
While very challenging, the game was addicting in many ways.
I found myself wanting to beat it, although my brain was telling me not to. At first, it was easy so I figured, what the hell... Keep going, but damn did it get hard man!
The art is nice, although nothing original, I can not give you points for that.
The musical choices were very nice.
The gameplay was typical for one such as this, point and click.
I must say, while this game isn't totally original like I said, it's definitely very good... It's noticeable that a lot of time and dedication was put into this, and I enjoyed every second of it man.. I really hope this get's front paged.
Well I am stuck at 97/100... It is driving me crazy.
Addicting as all hell, nice graphics, sound is good... I just wish I could beat it.. I made it this far I'm getting those two final medals... Haven't used a hint but it's tempting.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.